- This role will be supporting many day-to-day tasks that must take place to provide an excellent customer experience.
- You will also be responsible for relationship management, retaining customers, identifying gaps in service, and identifying needs.
- Coordination with the fulfillment company will be critical to success.
- Enrolled as a full-time student at the time of the internship, at the Undergraduate or Graduate level.
- Must have completed a minimum of 50 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 18 Years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Customer quarterback: handle day-to-day customer need, ensure customer issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, and ensure customer maximizes existing products and services
- GPA: 2.75+
- Business Admin Finance Marketing Business Management
- Desire to serve in the military aviation community or veteran
Expected Areas of Skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and willingness to drive process improvement
- Part time/unpaid
- 10 hours per week/flexible schedule
- Fully remote
- Earn college credit
If you wish to apply: Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unofficial transcripts
- A short cover letter on why you would like to work with us and what differentiates you from other candidates